FireEye Email Security
Adaptive, intelligent, scalable defence against email-borne threats
Most cyber-attacks begin with a single email. And traditional email security systems often fail to detect ransomware, sender impersonation, credential harvesting, and other malicious links and malware-laden attachments in those emails.
Reduces risk of unauthorised access to your people, data and assets
Provides the what, who and why of threats and threat actors, optimising valuable security resources
Offers on premise, cloud and hybrid deployment options
On-Premise Email Security
Threat Prevention Platforms that Combat Advanced Email-Based Cyber Attacks
The FireEye® EX series secures against advanced email attacks. As part of the FireEye Threat Prevention Platform, the FireEye EX uses signature-less technology to analyse every email attachment and successfully quarantine spear-phishing emails used in advanced targeted attacks.
- Protects against spear-phishing email attack
- Identifies and stops hard-to-detect multi-stage malware campaigns
- Automatically detects and prevents credential fishing
Cloud-Based Email Security
Cloud-Based Platform That Identifies, Analyses and Blocks Email Attacks
The FireEye Email Threat Prevention (ETP) Cloud is a SaaS offering that combats today’s advanced email attacks and provides anti-spam and antivirus software protection. It offers complete email security for cloud mailboxes.
To protect against malicious emails, organisations simply route messages to the ETP Cloud. ETP analyses the emails for spam and known viruses first. It then uses the signature-less FireEye Multi-Vector Virtual Execution (MVX) engine to analyse every attachment and URL to detect threats and stop APT attacks in real time.
- Offers complete email security against advanced attacks, and provides anti-spam, anti-virus protection
- Deploys as a cloud-based solution with no hardware or software to install
- Delivers actionable contextual intelligence with each validated alert