Analyse, Identify, Prioritise, Hunt
Active Countermeasures have created the leading, industry-defining, Network Threat Hunting platform – AI-Hunter.
Leveraging techniques from Zeek/Bro and the RITA framework, AI-Hunter collects packet information from your network and analyses the results. The AI-Hunter systems can be defined as the ‘commercial version’ of Zeek/Bro, focused on identifying compromised systems calling home to their Command & Control (C&C) servers and data exfiltration.
AI-Hunter Key Features
- Identify compromised systems calling home to their Command & Control (C&C) servers and data exfiltration
- Covers an unparalleled 20 techniques within the MITRE ATT&CK C&C Tactic
- Tailored threat hunting to you – identify each of your system’s threat scores versus other hosts on your network
- Integration with existing SIEM and security investment – keep your unified dashboard, and delve deeper into AI-Hunter when required
- The most commercially affordable platform on the market – cost-effective network threat hunting, without the usual highbrowcosts
- Huge Return on Investment (ROI) – quick and easy to deploy, with a ‘one license suits all’ pricing model