The Microsoft Cyber Security Story - Identify and Act (Day 1)
Date: Tuesday 13th October 2020
Time: 10:00 – 16:30 BST (Multiple Sessions)
Location: Satisnet’s Virtual Event Platform
Access The Series: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3
Microsoft are a leader in the cyber security world, and with a dedicated security function, they strive to make the world a safer place. Satisnet are proud to be a certified Microsoft Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP) and MSSP.
Join Satisnet’s three-day virtual event to decipher the Microsoft Security stack, to see how, with other third-party security tooling, Microsoft really can become the foundation of your security infrastructure.
Session 1.1: Security Gap Analysis (10:00 – 11:10)
Contributors: Satisnet, QS solutions and Identity Experts
- Introduction to the Cyber Security Assessment Tool (CSAT)
- Auditing Your Microsoft Infrastructure
- Zero Trust
- Just-In-Time Privilege Management
- Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS)
- Automated Red Team Hardening
- Automated Threat Intelligence within Microsoft
- Azure Sentinel, Defender ATP and EUBA
- MITRE ATT&CK
Session 2: Vulnerability Management (14:00 – 15:00)
- Microsoft Threat & Vulnerability Management
- Tenable for Risk-Based Vulnerability Management
- Tenable APIs
Session 3: Patch Management (15:30 – 16:30)
Contributors: Satisnet and Centero
- Overview of Intune and Key Features
- Intune for Patch Management
This event is being hosted on Satisnet’s Virtual Event platform, where you can browse the latest hot topics, remedy your security/infrastructure needs and live chat to fellow security experts and peers – just like a physical conference!
Attendees will have access to this environment 24x7x365, so don’t miss out!
Start time / End time