PhishTool - Forensic-Grade Phishing Security
Date: Friday 7th August 2020
Time: 10:30am – 11:30am BST
Location: Online Webinar
- Are you dealing with the day-to-day task of investigating and defending against phishing emails/campaigns?
- Did you know that 95% of all attacks are caused by spear phishing and 97% of users are unable to identify a sophisticated attack?
Then PhishTool is the platform for you!
PhishTool, delivered as a SaaS solution, is the number one platform for advanced and automated (as much as possible!) phishing analysis, identification and defence.
Join this webinar to see PhishTool in action and discover how the platform:
- Provides huge time savings over manual phishing investigations
- Standardises the investigation process and force multiplies all analysts’ skills
- Provides artifacts and indicators of comprise (IoCs) that can be used to harden existing security controls and to also threat hunt the infrastructure
New features will also be discussed!
- Real-time updates in team phishing investigations
- A new phishing classification workflow
- Microsoft 365 mailbox integration and live user reported phishing queue (‘in-tray’) for teams
This event is being hosted on Satisnet’s Virtual Event platform, where you can browse the latest hot topics, remedy your security/infrastructure needs and live chat to fellow security experts and peers – just like a physical conference!
Attendees will have access to this environment 24x7x365, so don’t miss out!
Start time / End time