Breach and Attack Simulation - Tuning the Microsoft Sentinel and ATP SOC
Date: Tuesday 16th June 2020
Time: 10:30am – 11:30am BST
Location: Online Webinar
To stay ahead of the modern-day threat actors and sophisticated tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs), you constantly have to adjust and harden your security controls and processes.
To evolve your defences, Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) technologies are needed to test and improve the security controls you have in place.
Join our complimentary webinar, co-hosted with SafeBreach, to discover how to constantly harden your SOC/security operations with threat intelligence-powered simulated breaches.
Discussing with the industry experts, SafeBreach, this webinar will cover:
- Microsoft Cyber Security Platforms
- Defender ATP and O365 ATP
- Azure Sentinel
- Threat Intelligence
- Internal and external sources
- Threat Vectors and ATT&CK Framework
- Threat groups and malicious actors
- Malware samples and exploit kits
- TI-Powered Simulated Breaches Using SafeBreach
- Understand who has been attacking you
- Simulate TTP’s to test your defences
- Remediate and Harden Your SOC/Security Operations
- The remediation digest – policies, configurations and rules
Register below to discover how advanced TI and BAS can keep you ahead of the modern-day threat actors!
Start time / End time