Security Evolution - Quantitative and Automated Security Operations
Achieve modern-day security alongside the changing threat landscape with threat intelligence and SOAR-powered advanced SIEM
Date: 19th March 2020
Location: IBM Client Centre, South Bank, London
Time: 14:00 – 17:30
Cost – Free of Charge
Security for Business Sake!
IBM Security, Recorded Future and Satisnet are holding an exclusive workshop on your SIEM of The Future.
Hear from leading representatives on how to optimise your SIEM operations with threat intelligence and advanced automation to build your next-gen SIEM/SOC for modern-day security.
Guests will be split in three groups, and rotate around three interactive sessions revolving around IBM QRadar, Recorded Future and SDAThreatHunter, covering:
- Quantitative Risk Management – The Business Cost
- What are my top 10 business risks and what could they cost me?
- Threat Hunting and Threat Intelligence
- Industry and business advantage
- Transformation, Cloud and SaaS Metrics
- How to secure them
- Automation and Orchestration – Joining the Security and Infrastructure Dots
- Working example illustrating a revolutionary new approach to one of the major cyber risks – user targetting and phishing
- Incident Response and KPIs
- Risk benefits and business payback
14:00 – Registrations/Welcome
14:30 – Introduction
14:45 – Session 1
15:30 – Break
15:45 – Session 2
16:30 – Break (+ Beer/Wine!)
16:45 – Session 3
17:30 – Close
Register below to discover how you can utilise automation, orchestration and threat intelligence to achieve modern-day security!
Start time / End time