Security Analytics - Detect-Respond-Prevent with Threat Hunting and MITRE ATT&CK
Date: 3rd December 2019
Time: 3:30pm – 8pm GMT
Location: 143-145 Farringdon Road, London
Cost: Free of Charge
Join Satisnet, SOC Prime and Elastic in Farringdon, London to discuss, with your peers, how to respond to security incidents faster using the Elastic stack, SOC Prime’s Threat Detection Marketplace (TDM), and Satisnet’s co-developed SOAR SDA platform. Topics will also be focused around the importance of Threat Hunting and MITRE ATT&CK Tactics/Techniques.
- Security Analytics and Use-Cases for Today
- Elastic Endpoint Security
- SOC Prime
- Threat Detection Marketplace (TDM)
- The Platform/Content to Advance Your Security Analytics
- Satisnet/Honeycomb Technologies
- SOAR – Bringing Security Analytics, Detection and Response Together
- Secure Data Analytics (SDA)
Topics delivered by:
- Samir Bennacer – Principle Solutions Architect – Elastic
- Andrii Bezverkhyi – CEO & Co-Founder – SOC Prime
- John McCann – Managing Director – Satisnet/Honeycomb Technologies
About The Contributors
Elastic are the company behind the Elastic Stack: Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats and Logstash – recently acquiring Endgame for endpoint security. The Elastic stack allows you to respond to security incidents faster
Creators of Threat Detection Marketplace (TDM) – the world’s largest content marketplace and use-case library – delivered advanced security analytics. SOC Prime are experts in the MITRE ATT&CK tactics, techniques and procedures.
Satisnet – SOCAutomation
Satisnet are a leading MSSP with a global reach. Experts in all security areas, specifically SIEM, ATT&CK, security analytics, vulnerability management and threat hunting, Satisnet have co-developed the leading Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) solution, SOCAutomation.
Start time / End time