Unified Risk-Based Security for Operational Technology (OT)
Date: Tuesday 30th June 2020
Time: 2:00pm – 3:30pm BST
Location: Satisnet’s Virtual Event Platform
Join us for part two of the launch of our exclusive virtual events platform where you will be able to achieve everything and more that you can at a physical conference – apart from drink the booze! There’s only one partner we would love to kick this off with, and of course that’s Tenable!
Delivered by Tenable’s Operational Technology (OT) experts John Payne (Principle Security Engineer – OT, Tenable) and Sean Lever (Security Engineer, Tenable) you will discover:
- Problems with Traditional OT Security Approaches
- Challenges that OT security gives, and how traditional approaches haven’t been up to the job
- Introduction to Tenable.ot
- Discover how Tenable.ot provides the industrial-grade security you need for your converged IT/OT environments
- Risk-Based Vulnerability Management for OT
As well as the live session above, attendees will have access to Satisnet’s virtual event environment, where you can browse the latest hot topics, remedy your security/infrastructure needs and live chat to fellow security experts and peers – just like a physical conference!
INTERESTED IN MORE VULNERABILITY MANAGEMENT SESSIONS?
JOIN US FOR PART ONE OF THIS LIVE EVENT TO DISCOVER ‘VULNERABILITY MANAGEMENT FOR THE MODERN-DAY’ HERE
Start time / End time