Vulnerability Management for The Modern-Day
Date: Tuesday 30th June 2020
Time: 10:00am – 11:30am BST
Location: Satisnet’s Virtual Event Platform
Join us for part one of the launch of our exclusive virtual events platform where you will be able to achieve everything and more that you can at a physical conference – apart from drink the booze! There’s only one partner we would love to kick this off with, and of course that’s Tenable!
Delivered by John McCann (Founder and Director, Satisnet) and Prian Chauhan (Vulnerability Management Lead, Satisnet) you will discover:
- The Current Threat Landscape
- What exploits are targeting which vulnerabilities
- Legacy Vulnerability Management vs Risk-Based Vulnerability Management
- Continuously see the entire attack surface, and prioritise the vulnerabilities that mean the most to your organisation
- Vulnerability Management: 5 Steps to Cyber Security Success
- Discover, assess, prioritise, remediate and measure your cyber exposure/risk
- Tenable Lumin
- Calculate, communicate and compare your cyber exposure while managing risk
- Live demo of Tenable Lumin
As well as the live session above, attendees will have access to Satisnet’s virtual event environment, where you can browse the latest hot topics, remedy your security/infrastructure needs and live chat to fellow security experts and peers – just like a physical conference!
INTERESTED IN MORE VULNERABILITY MANAGEMENT SESSIONS?
JOIN US FOR PART ONE OF THIS LIVE EVENT TO DISCOVER ‘UNIFIED RISK-BASED SECURITY FOR OPERATIONAL TECHNOLOGY (OT)’ HERE
Start time / End time