Threat Hunting Workshop with Active Countermeasures and Corelight
Date: 26th November 2019
Time: 09:30am – 4pm GMT
Location: Satisnet SOC – Bedfordshire, UK
Cost: Free of Charge
- Threat Hunting – The Basics
- Threat Hunting – As a Process
- Threat Hunting with Zeek (Bro) Logs
- AI-Hunter – Threat Hunting Scenarios – Hands-On Labs**Please note – to take part in the hands-on Threat Hunting labs, attendees must bring their own laptops to access the demo portal
The workshop will be delivered by:
- Chris Brenton – COO of Active Countermeasures
- Simon Moore – Zeek Specialist at Corelight
- Satisnet’s Threat Hunting Specialists
Who Should Attend?
Companies with Security Operations Centres (SOCs), Security/Threat Hunting Teams and MSSPs
About Active Countermeasures
Active Countermeasures, born out of the United States, are a team of like-minded security experts who believe in giving back to the security community – hence the Threat Hunting workshop co-hosted with Satisnet! With 15+ years of developing security training classes for SANS, the team is also behind the RITA framework – Real Intelligence Threat Analytics. Active Countermeasures have created a commercial tool, AI-Hunter, to continuously hunt your network and uncover signs of command & control activity – the most advanced and cost-effective tool on the market in this space.
Corelight makes the world’s networks safer. With the ability to turn network traffic into security visibility, Corelight enables your organisation to reach the next level in security operations – ultimately meaning that you can resolve incidents faster and threat hunt more effectively.
Start time / End time