SOC Prime Overview
SOC Prime’s Threat Detection Marketplace (TDM) is the platform to advance your security analytics.
TDM is the world’s largest content marketplace and deliveres advanced security analytics, use-cases and threat detection to your fingertips. TDM is utilised by 3,000+ organisations, 6,000+ security specialists, in 139+ countries. The threat content is sourced by Community, SOC Prime and the Global Threat Bounty Program – perfectly correlated, mapped and delivered within SOC Prime’s TDM.
SOC Prime TDM Security Use-Cases Include:
- L1/L2 SOC Content
- Threat Hunting Bundles
- Proactive Exploit Detection
- Cloud Security Monitoring
- Data Integration with ECS
All Detections Aligned to MITRE ATT&CK
Defined security use-cases and content mapped to the ATT&CK methodology, tactics, techniques and procedures used by adversaries. Search and deploy content relevant to your threat profile. Bring in the context for security investigations and threat hunting.
Leveraging the ATT&CK framework since 2016, SOC Prime are considered the experts in the MITRE ATT&CK Tactics, Techniques and Procedures used by adversaries.
- Maximise your SIEM capabilities
- Enhanced with MITRE ATT&CK methodology
- Advanced with Sigma language
- Threat detection rules and signatures
- Sigma and YARA
- MITRE ATT&CK methodology
- MISP for threat sharing
- Real-time forensics and threat hunting
- At the speed of thought
- Across 215 techniques
- Integration with industry-leading security areas
- Elastic Stack
- SIEMs – Elastic, IBM QRadar, Splunk, ArcSight
- Threat and Vulnerability Intelligence
- SaaS and IaaS
Stay ahead of the threats with the fastest cross-platform threat detection content and use-case library.