Calculate, communicate and compare your cyber exposure while managing risk
Tenable Lumin allows you to realise and meet your Cyber Exposure Score* (CES) to determine how secure your business is. Tenable Lumin allows you to calculate, communicate and compare your cyber exposure, whilst at the same time, manage your risk.
- Visualise and explore your CES
- Gain the ability to track risk reduction, compare results over time, and benchmark results against peers
- Advanced visualisation, anaytics and measurement engine
- Transform your vulnerability data into meaningful insights – allowing you to manage cyber risk across your entire organisation
- Raw technical data turns into business insights
*Cyber Exposure Score (CES)
CES is a measure of cyber risk, derived through a data science-based measurement of vulnerability data together with threat intelligence and asset criticality. The score is automatically generated through machine learning algorithms which combine the Tenable Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR) and the Tenable Asset Criticality Rating (ACR).
Organisations can also leverage scoring to trend improvement over time as a measure of security program effectiveness – a CES can be applied to any group of assets, either a single asset, a subset or an entire organisation.