Established in 2004, Satisnet Limited are a leading Security Reseller, Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) and Cyber Training Innovator, with operations throughout the UK, EMEA and United States.
We have 60+ staff spread across our three 24x7x365 UK-based, with a global reach, Security Operations Centres (SOCs).
With leading vendor partnerships across the board, including being a Tenable Network Security Platinum Partner and the longest established IBM Security and Splunk partners, we offer a broad range of tools/solutions, across the security spectrum, to end-users and service providers. As well as this, our 2,000+ customer-base benefit from our expert security team through our consultancy, training, advice and other service offerings. With 40+ technical security experts in-house, we are totally self-sufficient and offer the complete service from pre-sales evaluation to implementation and ongoing technical support.
With 60+ staff working throughout our three UK-based Security Operations Centres (SOCs) (Luton (HQ), Sheffield and Edinburgh), we offer comprehensive Managed SOC Services to our 30+ (and growing!) Managed Service customers. As a Global MSS Provider, we have 35+ SIEM-certified experts, with deep knowledge of other supporting security tools, working throughout our 7×24 SOCs – which uniquely utilise our co-developed Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) platform, SOCAutomation (socautomation.com) – reducing the teams’ workload, and increases coverage of all security infrastructure and business-critical assets.
Cyber Training Innovator
Our state-of-the-art cyber security training services is pioneered by our market-leading, real-life SOC ‘Red vs Blue’ training centre – CyberKombat. CyberKombat can either be provided as a service training centre onsite at one of our SOC locations with our vast range of course content, or can be provided as a fully-fledged platform to the end-user/organisation.
Cyber University Partnerships
One of our key business focuses here at Satisnet, is our partnerships with leading Cyber Universities across the UK, Europe and United States. As a brief introduction, Satisnet’s University ventures include:
- ‘SOC Factory’ – essentially a ‘production line’ of recruiting, nurturing and skilling future SOC personnel. In partnership with these Universities, including Sheffield Hallam and Edinburgh Napier, Satisnet operates an Undergraduate Degree/Apprenticeship. This includes both typical study and unique training and first-hand experience of utilising of SOC products through both CyberKombat and shadowing our full-time SOC employees onsite at one of our SOCs
- Onboarded two dedicated Masters students at Edinburgh Napier to lead and develop two projects; SOC Red/Blue Training with Learning Metrics; and SOC/Security Use-Cases and Automation using Big Data
- University-hosted SOCs located in both Sheffield Hallam and Edinburgh Napier Universities, respectively
- Work in collaboration with the University of Texas on Cyber Awareness Training gamification and techniques
Compliance as a Service (CaaS)
Our service negates organisations from the liability of having to employ or deploy in-house resources in the role of data security compliance or consultant experts to meet compliance, regulatory or legal obligations. These areas include Cyber Essentials PCI DSS, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK Data Protection Act 2018. Specifically, Data Protection Office (DPO) and Data Security Control services can be provided on a remote consultancy outsourced basis, for a monthly cost – spreading the costs as operational cost over your fiscal year.
Consultancy services are tailored to your requirements, and are provided on an onsite or offsite basis. These services are led by Satisnet’s accredited expert consultants in the fields of data security, compliance, regulatory deployments and ongoing maintenance of security maturity.
Supporting you will be a team of professional qualified and experienced consultants and BAU management in:
Regulatory and Compliance Standards –
- Cyber Essentials
- PCI DSS
Security technology and principles –
- Securing Data when stored and in transition
- Network Security and vulnerability protection
- Application Security and vulnerability protection.
- Monitoring and Prevention of malicious attacks
Satisnet have been established for 16 years providing Security solutions and consulting services to over 500 customers ranging from FSTE 100 to SME organisations.
Key Vendor Relationships
Through our close collaboration, and expert security knowledge, our key vendor partnerships include:
- IBM – longest established IBM Security partner – been a Q1 Labs/QRadar leading partner for 10+ years. Providing solutions such as IBM QRadar SIEM, X-Force and Guardium, to name a few. We are proud to run the global QRadar User Group (qradarusergroup.com) with 2,500 members globally, with user groups/workshops scheduled annually
- Palo Alto Networks – developed partnership across the whole technology spectrum – from Cortex XDR, Prisma and the Secure the Enterprise suite of products/li>
- Honeycomb Technologies – co-developed the market-leading Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) solution, SOCAutomation (socautomation.com)
- Ivanti – established Ivanti partner especially around Patch for SCCM and Security Controls
- Elastic – partnership focused on Cyber Security using the ELK stack
- Tenable Network Security – a Platinum Partner and one of the longest, most established Tenable partners. Providing Tenable Nessus, Tenable.io, SecurityCenter and SecurityCenter Continuous View
- Other key vendor partnerships include:
- SOC Prime
- Nextron Systems
- Active Countermeasures
Key Joint Ventures
- Co-developed, with Honeycomb Technologies (honeycomb.co.uk), a market-leading Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) solution, SOCAutomation (www.socautomation.com). SOCAutomation plugs seamlessly into all SIEMs and all other security technologies, further cementing the key security partnerships that Satisnet have developed. Using automation and orchestration to cleanse offences/real alerts, SOCAutomation decreases the workload of security analysts, allowing your SOC/Security team to achieve more beneficial tasks for the organisation
- Strong collaboration with the German-Austrian Incident Responder – SEC Consult (sec-consult.com) – throughout the DACH and Asia regions. In collaboration with SEC Consult, Satisnet have developed the cloud-based Red/Blue training platform, CyberKombat. CyberKombat can be delivered as a full platform to an organisation, or specific course content can be delivered – e.g. CyberKombat for IBM QRadar SIEM
- Developed a key partnership with Salute My Job (salutemyjob.com), recruiting ex-Service personnel and re-train them for various roles within Satisnet from Sales/Account Management roles, to Technical Security Consultants/Engineers